FRITZ HANSEN is looking for an Intern to Product Development
We are currently looking for a skilled intern to assist our Product Development team with Furniture, Accessories, and Lighting. This is an opportunity for you to get an internship with insight into how we do things in the design industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
At FH Product Development – Furniture, Lighting, and Accessories, we develop new FH collection products and maintain the current product portfolio. We are a team of 6 dedicated colleagues consisting of Product Developers. You will experience challenging real-life projects in an environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resumé.
The internship is starting from August/September 2021 with a duration of 5-6 months.
- Preparing technical drawings and descriptions
- Analyzing and handling new samples
- Workshop work or support with workshop work
- Drawing graphic illustrations and concept presentations
- Documentation and collection information
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program in Engineering or Product Design
- You are passionate about technical solutions and work with the products
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You are solution-oriented, well-structured, and deliver your results with close attention to details
- You thrive in a work environment of experimentation, adaptability, and tight deadlines
- You are experienced with Inventor, Adobe Systems, and Microsoft Office
- You have workshop skills
- Professional fluency in English and Danish, both written and verbally
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
- To be part of a global and well-known design company
- A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal and dynamic organisation, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
Mail: JOB@fritzhansen.com. Please indicate "Intern - Product Development" in the subject header.
Deadline: April 19, 2021. Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK.
For questions related to the position, please contact: Product Development Manager, Jesper Thimes Langballe, email: JETL@fritzhansen.com.