FRITZ HANSEN is looking for a Student Assistant for the Sales Support Team
We are looking for a student to assist the Claims Coordinator in the Sales Support Team for 20 hours per week. Claims is a part of the Sales Support Team, which consists of 14 highly passionate, motivated, and professional employees. This is an opportunity for you to get a study-related work and insight into how we do things in the design industry. You will be working closely together with two full-time employees, and another student assistant in Claims.
- Mainly key-in claims in AX
- Ad Hoc tasks with various complexity
- Be an active part of continuous work with improving our service
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional fluency in English and Danish, both written and verbally
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program, with a minimum of 2 years left of your studies
- Structured, persistent and organized
- Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
- A positive attitude with a curious and helpful mindset
- You are eager to learn
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
- To be part of a global and well-known design company
- The opportunity to be working with flexible hours for 20 hours pr. week
- A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design
- Training in IT-systems – AX and Focal Scope
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English.
We will carry out job interviews on a running basis.
Mail: JOB@fritzhansen.com. Please indicate the “Student Assistant SSC” in the subject header.
Deadline: March 26th, 2021
Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK
Questions related to the position, please contact: Sales Support Manager, Gitte Reymann, GIRE@fritzhansen.com