TECHNICAL DESIGN INTERN
We are looking for an interior design intern who - in collaboration with our Retail team - will handle the implementation of the Retail Store Concept in partner stores and will work with B2B projects. You will be involved in creating professional interior solutions in line with Fritz Hansen Brand DNA and B2B value, mission and ambition. Furthermore, you will support the Fritz Hansen in-house projects with interior design inspiration, colour and material input for 3D visualizations.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
In collaboration with us you will contribute with:
- Brainstorming on the projects
- Working with space design, furniture design and trends
- Create Store layouts in 2D and 3D for O&O Stores, Partner Stores and B2B Partners
- Creating Store Design projects aligned with the global Retail Store Concept
- Support our global fairs with inspiration, interior solutions and drawings
We expect you are:
- Finishing a higher education within Interior design, architecture etc.
- Creative, curious and ambitious in your work and interests for interior, architecture and design
- You speak and write English fluently
- Have a good knowledge and experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft office
- We offer a strong global working environment with the possibility of developing your professional experience
- You will be part of the team both located at Fritz Hansen Head Quarters in Allerød and out in the field
- This is an unpaid internship. The weekly number of working hours is 30-37 hours a week for 5-6 months if the internship is part of your education. We are of course flexible in regards to exams etc.
Are you the intern, we are looking for, or would you like to know more about the internship? Then feel free to contact Design Project Coordinator Juozas Rasimavicius at email@example.com.
Application deadline is December 15, 2017. The internship starts February 2018.
Please note, we only accept applications and resumes by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org