Fritz Hansen is looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern for the New York Showroom
We are currently looking for a skilled Sales & Marketing Intern for our New York Showroom. As an Intern at Fritz Hansen New York, you will be part of a small team of sales and marketing professionals focusing on residential and contract projects in North America.
ABOUT THE JOB
During the internship you will obtain an understanding of how a Danish corporation operates within North America regarding segmentation and positioning. As a part of a small team, it will be expected of you to participate and assist actively and positively in the numerous of cross-functional tasks. You will experience challenging real-life projects in an environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resumé.
The internship is starting from September 1st, 2021 with a duration of 6 months. The internship is sponsored by The American Scandinavian Foundation who ensure all legal documents are completed.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Support regional sales and marketing projects on an ongoing basis
- Assisting in marketing planning and execution
- PR activities, including events, product loan and collaborations
- Providing market and competitor analysis for growth market strategies
- Maintaining and updating marketing presentations and sales tools
- Ad hoc administrative office support and logistics
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program (graduate student or equal)
- Professional fluency in English and Danish, both written and verbally
- You have an interest in luxury and design
- Have a natural passion for sales, marketing, coordination and working internationally
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You are solution-oriented, well-structured, and deliver your results with close attention to details
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal and dynamic organization, please submit your application and resume. We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis.
Mail: JOB@fritzhansen.com. Please indicate "Intern – New York" in the subject header.
Deadline: June 2, 2021. Workplace: New York, SoHo
For questions related to the position, please contact: Marketing Manager, Pernille A. Frank, email: PEFR@fritzhansen.com