FRITZ HANSEN™ IS LOOKING FOR AN AREA SALES MANAGER KEY ACCOUNTS AND A&D – UK
You will be working out of our showroom in London but will be focusing on business development in the London area. You will be part of a team of 4 motivated and supporting colleagues based in London. You will also be supported by a global team of highly skilled professionals - at Fritz Hansen headquarters in Denmark and at our locations around the world.
- Developing sales through specifications from architects & designers. Making sure to follow up on projects continuously and to deliver superb support to the architects & designers throughout the whole process
- Develop and maintain good open dialogue with contract dealers
- Establishing strong relationships with key accounts/end users in your area and ensure that the Fritz Hansen collection is top of mind
- Scanning the market persistently for new business opportunities
- Activating our showroom in London with client events and presentations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from working with other furniture and/or interior design brands
- Understanding the values and needs of the A&D community and preferably already having a strong network within this group
- We seek a highly professional personality who is easy to get along with and who will contribute as a flexible team player in a small team
- Ability to plan and work independently and conscientiously is highly valued
- We would like you to be driven by ambitions, entrepreneur spirit, results, the love of selling and a love and passion for great design.
- An independent and exciting job in a professional, informal and dynamic international company.
- We are an ambitious and goal-oriented organization that values client activation via open dialogue and solution driven product offering.
Relevant applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org marked [Name – Area Sales Manager - UK] before 19 November 2018. Your application will be treated confidentially. Your data will be stored until the position has been filled and will then be deleted (however, no longer than 3 months after we received your application). For more general information please visit our website fritzhansen.com