LIGHTYEARS - REPUBLIC OF FRITZ HANSEN IS LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER/TECHNICAL SUPPORTER
We are looking for a junior product developer for Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about 3D- and 2D construction, has strong skills in project management, has a passion for light and with a great team spirit.
The primary responsibility will be to support and ensure product development for Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen with a variety of tasks during the development and production phase. The Junior Product Developer will be responsible for assisting the development of new products (many different varieties such as products in glass, metal, wood, but mainly in metal alloys) as well as maintaining our existing product line.
The job requires intense co-operation with our international suppliers as well as continuous communication with internal stakeholders, colleagues of Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen, development engineers and other departments within Fritz Hansen.
With a technical and structured mind-set, you will help in the development of new products. We launch our products several times during the year with a short and efficient process - without compromising on the details and with a focus on high quality. The job contains routine work with the prospect of development. Also, you will approx. 1-2 times a year, participate in supplier visits
(estimated 5-10 days).
- The Junior Product Developer will be responsible for 3D- and 2D construction - we are working mainly in Creo parametric but also inventor, - during the products development and to final documentation phase
- Responsible for in-house technical product support
- Act as entry to the Product Development Department for technical inquiries from internal and external sales
- Initiate inquiries to different suppliers
- Manage the communication with the chosen supplier regarding progress in the development of prototypes, ensuring samples are ready for photo shoot, ensuring that the final products are approved and ready for production in correct quality
- Responsible for technical maintenance of existing product portfolio
- Technical Engineer, Technical designer, produktionsteknolog, with 0-5 years of experience
- The candidate has to have strong and proven skills in Creo parametric/Inventor and within technical documentation
- Strong mechanical and technical understanding
- Knowledge about different materials and their different production processes
- Ability to handle several projects and still meet deadlines
- Thrives with different tasks in a “fast forward” Team
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign would be a plus
- Language skills (Danish and English) written and spoken fluently
- You are a dynamic person, who understands the importance of teamwork - since we are a small team that works efficient and dedicated towards the goal - The social environment in Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen is important, and you will supply the team with positive energy and drive as a part of your technical toolkit
- Sample building abilities would be an advantage
You will be based at Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen in Aarhus.
If the position as Junior Product Developer for Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen has sparked your interest, please send your application with picture, portfolio and C.V. to email@example.com before 2nd. of April 2018.
HR23 is our HR Business Partner and they will conduct the recruitment. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact HR23 att: Rikke Uldal +45 29378705.
Read more about Lightyears - Republic of Fritz Hansen at fritzhansen.com