FRITZ HANSEN™ IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST, FRITZ HANSEN (MATERNITY COVER)
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help implement and drive the strategy and maintain the various platforms and channels.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for day to day optimization and perfecting digital activation and presence.
The main objective of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to ensure alignment with the rest of the marketing department regarding the overall brand focus and activating the campaigns across the different channels and regions.
The primary areas of responsibility will be the Fritz Hansen website and the newsletter campaigns, aligning with the PR & Communications team for content and the E-Commerce team for activation on the E-commerce platform.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be involved in the work with other digital disciplines like Social Media, SEO and SEM.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be working in the digital team within the marketing department, across the different customer segments (private and professional) and geographical regions, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager.
The position will be a fixed-term employment from 2 January to 31 October 2020.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager on platforms and channel strategies
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and development of the website including working with digital tools such as Sleeknote, Hotjar etc.
- Cooperate with our Editor and Graphics department on content for website, newsletter and social media channels
- Plan and execute newsletters in alignment with the rest of the marketing department, according to the marketing plan
- Coordinate and align with the E-commerce team, ensuring the correct campaigns are live at the right time.
- Ensuring digital activation according to the KPIs of the individual platforms and channels
- Close collaboration with external agencies on aligning activities in SEO/SEM with the rest of the campaign activations and general digital strategy
- Tracking campaign performance in Google Analytics
- Streamline flows in the digital eco system and improve the customers journeys and general digital interaction with the Fritz Hansen brand
- Language skills (Danish and English) written and spoken fluently
- Master´s degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- Relevant work experience from similar position
- Experience with website maintenance and development (experience with Sitecore CMS is considered a plus)
- Experience with newsletters and social media marketing (experience with digital tools and platforms like Falcon, Campaign Monitor, Sleeknote, Hotjar and Zapier is considered a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Master level in most digital tools and extensive and in-depth knowledge of digital marketing
- Data and result-driven personality
- A high level of aesthetics and an urge to deliver a perfect result
- High energy, outgoing and with an enthusiastic and service minded attitude
If you want to know more about the position or have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Digital Marketing Manager, Stefan Loges on +45 email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for the position, please note that we only accept written applications, with a CV attached, directed to the Digital Marketing Manager, Stefan Loges on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in Denmark in 1872, Fritz Hansen is a global leader in furniture, lighting and accessory design and production. Driven by a passion for beauty, quality, and craftsmanship, the company embodies a modern, Nordic lifestyle and collaborates with visionary artists, designers, and architects from around the world. The brand has collaborated with Arne Jacobsen, Cecilie Manz, Hans J. Wegner, Piero Lissoni, and Poul Kjaerholm, among others.
Today Fritz Hansen designs are sold in more than 85 countries through 2,000 points of sale, including flagship stores in Copenhagen, San Francisco, Milan, and Tokyo. The company employs 260 people worldwide and maintains its headquarters north of Copenhagen, serving design-passionate customers through contract and retail.