FRITZ HANSEN™ IS LOOKING FOR A LOGISTICS MANAGER
The department consists of 9 highly skilled and motivated colleagues covering the global supply chain management of Furniture. You will report to the Director of Supply Chain Management and the position does not include employee management.
- Manage and report on the delivery performance globally
- Develop the global logistics setup
- Support internal requests of optimized transport time and costs
- Identify and implement IT digitalization improvements
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop procedures, programs and initiatives to achieve operational excellence
- Controlling and monitoring global logistics costs
- Strengthen our collaboration with strategic logistics partners e.g. warehousing and freight forwarders
- Tender management and freight negotiation
- Customer oriented approach focusing on a high delivery performance
- Have an open, innovative mindset and ability to work effectively in a team-oriented setting
- Have a hands-on, analytical and practical approach to tasks
- Self-driven way of working and take a driver role in the development of the area
- Ambitious and result oriented with a structured way of working
- Enjoy working with various stakeholders in a global organization.
You are passionate about global logistics and bring an educational background within Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Shipping or similar.
You have minimum 5 years of experience from a similar position in an international company. You have good communication skills, are structured and fluent in spoken and written English. Experience with Dynamics AX is an advantage and Excel experience is a prerequisite.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references.
Contact: Director Christian Eichner-Larsen +45 2265 7565
Application deadline: 2 September 2019. Send your application to JOB@fritzhansen.com