FRITZ HANSEN™ IS LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS AND PRODUCT ANALYST
This analytical role has both commercial and product related responsibilities, analysing data and providing insights for the global sales team, and for the product management function.
You will be responsible for business intelligence for future product launches, monitoring sales performance of existing products and creating product forecasts throughout the stage gate process. The ability to analysis data and bring it to life within the organisation, will be a key deliverable in this role. You will also be responsible for supporting ad-hoc requests from the sales team and play a key supporting role in the annual budgeting processes for the Sales Management team.
We work with a cross-functional stage gate process at Fritz Hansen where the need for a commercial mindset with a pro-active attitude is vital. You will represent the needs of our global Sales organisation in the Product Launch Process (PLP) and be in regular contact with colleagues in Europe, US and Asia, where written and spoken English is essential.
You will be successful in this role, if you have a commercial and detailed approach towards analysis and interpretation of data and are able to bring forward insights and opportunities to the relevant functions within the business in a straightforward and actionable way.
- Develop sales performance analysis tools for existing products and future product developments
- Responsible for representing Sales & Marketing in the PLP working together with Design, Product Development and Supply
- Analysis for Sales Management team
- Product pricing analysis and price ladder creation
- Market and competitor analysis
- Create forecasts for new & existing products
- Budget and forecast planning support on both a distribution and product dimension
- Good financial knowledge with a commercial mindset to bring the numbers to life
- Ability to structure your daily tasks, alongside longer-term projects, together with a keen eye for analytics and data
- Experience working with a stage gate process would be a distinct advantage
- Motivated and energised by working in cross-functional teams across the entire value chain of product launches
- Must be pro-active, willing to ask, self-motivated and driven to deliver to deadlines
- A positive approach to problem solving would ensure growth in this role
- An interest in Design products would be appreciated
You have a Masters in Business Administration or equivalent, together with 3 to 5 years working experience preferably in a manufacturing company. You must be a super-user in excel and enthused about analysis and interpretation of data. You must be highly proficient in English both written & spoken.
If you would like to be part of a newly created team on an exciting new development journey, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references.
Contact: Head of Product Management Sam Crocker
Application deadline: 12th Nov. 2019. Send your application to JOB@fritzhansen.com
Work place: Allerød, Denmark