FRITZ HANSEN is looking for a Contract Salesperson for China
FRITZ HANSEN works globally through our subsidiaries, partners, and key architects. The Contract Salesperson has the responsibility for the sales to Partners and the contact to the A&D community in China and must operate within Fritz Hansen's sales, marketing and distribution strategy.
- Main contact point for Architectcs and Designers
- Support Contract Partners
- Key-Account management
- Projects proposals and quotations
- Introduction of collections and update on news to Partners, A&D, Key-Accounts
- Update, maintenance and assure quality of data on CRM
- Manage and attend events and marketing activities for Contract
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of experience in Contract Sales in the Design Industry
- Your mother tongue may be Chinese, and you speak and write English fluently.
- Appreciation for Danish Design and luxury goods
- A primary user of MS Office
- Able to work independently but with the ability to be a strong team player
- A positive attitude with a curious and helpful mindset
- Service-minded and customer-oriented
- Structured and detailed, persistent, and organised
- Able to build relationships with various stakeholders
- Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
- Capable of managing multiple ongoing tasks simultaneously
- Specialised with the ability to see the larger picture
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
- Flexible working hours and homeworking possibilities
- FH Academy training programme (internal product knowledge)
- To be part of a well respected global company
- A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious growth strategy
- A motivating and inspiring work environment with talented and professional colleagues
- You will be working out of our new office showroom in Shanghai, surrounded by extraordinary design
- Influence within the company - your opinion matters, and our flat organisational structure means that your input will be valued.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organisation, please submit your application and resume in English.
Deadline: Please send us your application no later than April 16th, 2021.
Questions related to the position, please contact: Area Sales Manager China, Jenny Pu, JEPU@fritzhansen.com
Fritz Hansen has crafted extraordinary design since 1872 and stewards many of the world’s most recognised furniture designs. Today, we embody a modern, Nordic lifestyle manufacturing luxury furniture, lighting and accessories made in collaboration with leading artists, designers and architects from around the world. Our mission is to create visionary, long-lasting designs that elevate the everyday.