FRITZ HANSEN™ IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL LEARNING CONSULTANT (6 MONTHS)
We are looking for a Digital Learning Consultant (project employment) who will work in collaboration with our HR Development Manager to design and build the FRITZ HANSEN Academy, our learning and development programme for both employees and partners. You will serve as an important resource who can provide knowledge and insights to build the best possible learning experience for our employees and partners.
ABOUT THE JOB
In collaboration with the HR Development Manager, you will:
- Understand FRITZ HANSEN as a company and develop educational content to support employees and partners
- Develop and design e-learning modules, many based on video
- Be a key resource in beta tests before full roll-out
- Ensure focus on the user experience
- Maintain and supervise the online learning platform after full roll-out
- Develop and add relevant content to existing programme, as needed
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant degree or experience working with learning and development and have know-how on developing gamification, learning journeys and content
- Have documented experience with recording, designing and editing short videos for learning
- Have a grasp of new trends in digital learning
- Enjoy working systematically and methodically
- Focus on user experience
- A flexible role in a global working environment for 6 months (with the possibility of an extension)
- A unique opportunity to help design FRITZ HANSEN’s digital learning and development offerings, as this is a new role
- A chance to voice your opinion and be heard in a relatively flat organization
- You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by extraordinary design and welcoming colleagues
Application deadline is 10 June 2019. We hope that the chosen candidate will start in August 2019 (if possible, sooner). This contract ends January 2020.
Please note, we only accept applications by email.
Send your application to our HR Development Manager, Anders Ladegaard, at: email@example.com
If possible, we would like to receive your application as a video. Feel free to be creative!