FRITZ HANSEN™ IS LOOKING FOR a Junior Product Developer for lighting
We are looking for a Junior Product Developer for lighting – Fritz Hansen. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about assisting with 3D- and 2D construction, strong skills in project management, have a passion for light and with a great team spirit.
The primary responsibility will be to support and ensure product development for lighting with a variety of tasks during the development and production phase. The Junior Product Developer will be responsible for assisting in the development of new products (many different varieties such as products in glass, metal, wood, but mainly in metal alloys) as well as maintaining our existing product line. The job requires intense co-operation with our many different worldwide suppliers as well as continuous communication with our internal Design- and Senior Product Manager for lighting, development engineers and other departments of Fritz Hansen. With a technical and structured mind-set you will help in the development of new products. We launch our products several times during the year with a short and efficient process - without compromising on the details and with a high focus on high quality. The job contains routine work with the prospect of development. Also, you will participate in supplier visits approx. 1-2 times a year (estimated 5-10 days).
- The Junior Product Developer will be responsible for 3D- and 2D construction - we are mainly working in inventor, - during the products development and to final documentation phase
- Responsible for in-house technical product support
- Act as entry to the Product Development Department for technical inquiries from internal and external sales
- Initiate inquiries to different suppliers
- Manage the communication with the chosen supplier regarding progress in the development of prototypes, ensuring samples are ready for photo shoot, ensuring that the final products are approved and ready for production in the correct quality • Responsible for technical maintenance of the existing product portfolio
- Technical Engineer, Technical designer, produktionsteknolog, with 0-3 years of experience
- Strong Inventor skills and technical documentation (is a requirement)
- Strong mechanical and technical understanding
- Interest in lighting theory, it’s practical appliance and its applications
- Knowledge about different materials and their different production processes
- Manage to handle several projects and still meet deadlines
- Thrives with different tasks in a “fast forward” team
- Experience in adobe Illustrator and InDesign would be an advantage
- Language skills (Danish and English) fluently written and spoken
- You are a dynamic person who understands the importance of teamwork
You will be based at Fritz Hansen headquarters in Allerød.
If the position as Junior Product Developer for lighting has sparked your interest, please send your application with picture, portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th of January, 2019. HR23 is our HR Business Partner and they will conduct the recruitment. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact HR23 att: Rikke Uldal +45 29378705.