FRITZ HANSEN IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERN IN SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
Location: Seoul, South Korea
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help implement and maintain the various digital platforms and channels, especially @fritzhansen_korea Instagram account.
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for day to day optimization and digital content creation, editing, activation and presence.
About the position:
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on platforms and channel maintenance
- Responsible for the daily maintenance and development of digital channels including working with digital tools and content editing etc.
- Cooperate with our Editor and Graphics department on content for social media channels by direction from Marketing Manager in South Korea
- Ensuring digital activation according to the KPIs of the individual platforms and channels
- Streamline flows in the digital eco system and improve the customer journeys and general digital interaction with the Fritz Hansen brand
- Working hours: 10am – 5pm weekdays
- Paid internship
- You are positive and flexible with a cheerful outlook
- You are a creative person!
- You have an interest in luxury goods and design
- You are a native Korean speaker with a good writing skills (good communication skills in English is a plus but not mandatory)
- You are a local super user in Instagram and other SNS contents creation tools (knowledge of digital tools and platforms like Falcon, Campaign Monitor, and Google Analytics is considered a plus)
- You are as a minimum a basic user of the Windows package and the Adobe package (especially Photoshop)
- A chance to voice your opinion and be heard in a relatively flat organization
- You will be working in our office in Seoul, surrounded by extraordinary design and welcoming colleagues
- You will obtain an understanding of how a Danish corporation operates within South Korea, specifically regarding segmentation and positioning in the various markets
Application deadline is 19th June 2020, or before if we find the right candidate. This is a new position, so we hope that the chosen candidate will start on as soon as possible.
Send your application either in Korean or English to our Brand Manager South Korea, Chloe Park 박가영 차장 firstname.lastname@example.org and for more information please feel free to contact +82 (0)2 6959 9943
If possible, we would like to receive your application as a video or SNS channel – feel free to be creative!