Master data specialist for Supply Chain Management
Fritz Hansen is looking for a Master Data Specialist with ambitions and high skills within Supply Chain Management. The master data function is part of the Supply Chain Department with the responsibility for all steps from order to delivery process. The master data function is responsible for creation and monitoring the master data processes, structures and to secure that the data quality are met when new initiatives are implemented.
You will be responsible for the daily support to the Supply Chain with regards to updating master data in Dynamics AX, problem-solving, extracting data from Dynamics AX and developing the master data governance. Furthermore, you will be project participant or driver on several initiatives focusing on implementing best-practice within data management in Dynamics AX.
The department consists of 12 highly skilled and motivated employees whereas this position is primarily responsible for the master data management. You will report to the Director for Supply Chain Management.
- Taking the overall ownership of master data in the Supply Chain
- Day-to-day support to the supply chain team regarding master data issues and general updates of the master data
- Support the business with data reporting for deep dive analysis
- Develop a Master Data governance in the Supply Chain
- Develop and implement data principles, policies and processes based on business needs
- Drive or participate in projects with respect to scope handling, project activities and deadlines
- Enable scalable processes and systems that support continuous growth of the company.
- Project member in the coming upgrade of Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365
- Experience with master data management in Dynamics AX
- In depth functional knowledge of Dynamics AX in the supply chain
- Have an analytical mind-set, enabling you to connect users, data and business processes
- Customer oriented approach with good understanding of the business
- Possess personal drive with an urge for improvement
- Preferably experience with supply chain management
You are passionate about master data management with an educational background in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Logistics, Shipping or similar.
Preferably, you have been working with master data management for +5 years, using Dynamics AX with relevant insight, to give you a head start.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references.
Director Christian Eichner-Larsen +45 2265 7565
Application deadline: 2 Nov. 2019. Send your application to JOB@fritzhansen.com
Work place: Allerød, Denmark
About the company
Fritz Hansen is an exclusive brand founded in Denmark in 1872 with the mission of crafting timeless design. Fritz Hansen is based in Denmark with concept stores around the world. The Fritz Hansen collection consists of world-famous classics and contemporary products, all made in collaboration with leading international designers such as Arne Jacobsen, Poul Kjærholm, Piero Lissoni, Kasper Salto and Jaime Hayon, with more to come. Fritz Hansen also offers an exclusive range of home interior accessories with the Objects collection. In 2015 Fritz Hansen acquired LIGHTYEARS which offers contemporary Danish design lamps and focuses on bringing a combination of light and beauty into people’s everyday lives. The collection is created in collaboration with Danish and international designers such as Cecilie Manz, GamFratesi, Jo Hammerborg, Iskos-Berlin, KiBiSi, Jørn Utzon and Christian Dell. We believe that a single piece of furniture can beautify an entire room or building – and the minds of the people who live or work there. We aim to design beautiful furniture without compromising on comfort. It is our ambition to become a niche company in the absolute global elite in the field of design, luxury and lifestyle.