FRITZ HANSEN IS LOOKING FOR A SALES COORDINATOR ASIA
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator Asia based in Tokyo, Japan.
The Sales Coordinator Asia is the front line contact to our business partners, these being dealers, architects and Fritz Hansen sales force by customer service, sales support, and logistic control. The Sales Coordinator Asia acts as the ambassador of Fritz Hansen.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Order processing: user order entry system, and handle related inquires on lead times, cancellations, delays and product knowledge. Coordinate special requirements with HQ Supply Chain, Product Development and Planning. Issue of order of confirmations to customers. Controlling orders processed through the Partner Portal.
- Customer service: External communication with partners, handling inquiries on lead times, product information, product claims etc. via email or phone.
- Information process: Keeping the Asia region and customers updated on relevant information required in corporation with colleagues.
- Logistic & delivery process: Handling the local warehouse and transport operator, and in this role taking care of local stock management, management of local warehouse and transportation costs, arrangement of domestic delivery).
- Invoicing and payments: Issuing of invoices to customers and providing of payment report to HQ.
- Knowledge: make sure to be updated on our products, processes and tools - and either share or give input to improvements where appropriate.
- Service strategy: be an active part in the continuous work with improving our service.
- Ad Hoc: Quotation s, handling of Partner Portal, master data updating on AX and assisting with special requirements from the sales team. Short terms smaller project, may occur - where special involvement is required.
We expect that you are:
- Positive and have a smiling approach Service minded & flexible
- Disciplined; well structured and detail oriented Capable of managing many ongoing tasks simultaneously Independently working team player
- Performance oriented Languages: Native Japanese, good communicational skills in English
- Local super user in our ERP system Dynamics AX
- Basic user of CRM system, Windows package, Outlook, Intranet
- A chance to voice your opinion and be heard in a relatively flat organization
- You will be working out of our office in Tokyo, surrounded by extraordinary design and welcoming colleagues
- You will have entry training in the head office in Denmark
- You will attend annual Global Sales Conference in Denmark
Application deadline is 31st March 2020.
We hope that the chosen candidate will start on 1st May 2020 (if possible, sooner).
Please note, we only accept applications by email.
Send your application both in Japanese and English to our Brand Manager Asia, Mayuko Aizawa 相澤真諭子maa@fritzhansen.com
If possible, we would like to receive your application as a video. Feel free to be creative!