FRITZ HANSEN IS LOOKING FOR TWO PRODUCT MANAGERS BASED IN ALLERØD
The Product Managers are responsible for supporting the continual development of our product roadmap within furniture and lighting/accessories. With strong project management skills, managing multiple projects from concept through development, to commercial launch, involving the right stakeholders with an empathic team approach and high spirits!
Two years ago, we started the journey of creating a new Product Management department at Fritz Hansen. Now the team is growing!
These newly defined roles will each be commercially responsible for a category portfolio, including product lifecycle and assortment reviews. They will join the Product Management team, reporting to the Head of Product Management and working together with the Business & Product Analyst. Product Management is part of the Global Sales and Brand Management team which works with colleagues in Europe, Asia & the USA and therefore fluent English is essential for this role.
The role is cross-functional and works closely on the development of products through the PLP (Product Launch Process), our stage gate process and will require seamless collaboration with key departments such as Design, Product Development, Supply Chain, Marketing and Global Sales teams.
The job will specifically include:
- Manage and strengthen our premium product portfolio
- Support the continual development of a rolling three-year roadmap
- Key project responsible on multiple products at the same time in different stages of the PLP from concept through development, to commercial launch
- Develop insightful & informative product launch materials for supporting global sales with the sell-in process
- Timely delivery of relevant materials or documents to support the requirements within the PLP, this could include competitor analysis, market insights, price positioning, as well as on-going lifecycle management reviews for the product category
- Regular participation in the cross functional review meetings for the PLP ensuring the product launches are delivered on time, on spec, and on target commercially
- The ideal candidates for the positions as Product Managers have strong project management and organisational skills – with an ability to work on your own in a structured manner to create, manage and hit deadlines
- You have an ability to manage and maintain the overview in complex processes in collaboration with a high number of stakeholders
- You are curious and passionate within your field and have excellent presentation and communication skills inspiring both commercially and design driven internal and external colleagues and stakeholders
- You are outgoing and enthusiastic to make a difference and an impact, and you are fundamentally motivated by reaching goals and finalising projects together with others
- You are positive, with an energetic mindset and used to a high workload at a fast pace.
- Being strong in team collaboration is key to succeed in this position
- You have preferably worked previously with other Premium brands – in particular within companies with an international outreach. It is a highly beneficial to have experience from the furniture, design, retail, lifestyle, or luxury industry
- Your educational background comes from a business school, Sales or Marketing, or similar and you have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience as junior product/category/project manager, etc in larger international organisations with many stakeholders
- Lastly, you are fluent in both oral and written English and you have a solid proficiency with Microsoft Office
Preferably you have a personal interest in design, furniture, and architecture.
In your everyday work, you will experience a high degree of independence in a flexible work environment where innovation and quality have very high priority. You will be a trusted colleague and part of an international company of highly engaged proud, and passionate colleagues who come from all different kind of professional backgrounds and cultures.
If the position as Product Manager has sparked your interest, please send your application with C.V. and picture to email@example.com before April 18, 2021. HRperformance P/S is our HR Business Partner and they will conduct the recruitment.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact HR performance P/S att: Rikke Uldal +45 29 37 87 05.
About Fritz Hansen
Fritz Hansen is an exclusive Danish furniture, lighting and accessories design brand. Founded in 1872 by Fritz Hansen in Copenhagen, the brand has since expanded to markets across the world. Today, and just as in 1872, Fritz Hansen’s work is guided by the philosophy that a single piece of furniture can beautify an entire room and heighten the well-being of the people who inhabit these spaces. With an international presence and an ever-expanding collection of extraordinary designs, Fritz Hansen continues its journey to strengthen its premium market positioning among global design passionate people.