FRITZ HANSEN is looking for a Logistics Professional
As a Logistics Professional, you will be part of the logistics team, which consists of 3 full-time employees. The logistics team is part of the Supply Chain Department responsible for the entire end-to-end supply chain. You will play an essential role in maintaining the continuous high delivery performance in the market and keeping a strong focus on further developing the core logistics processes and standards. In the position, you will work closely together with colleagues, freight forwarders, and customers from an international perspective.
The SCM department consists of 13 highly skilled and motivated colleagues covering the global supply chain management of Furniture, Lighting, and Accessories. You will report to the Director of Supply Chain Management, and the position does not include employee management.
- Be part of the daily operation in the logistics team covering global logistics task across road/air/sea-freight, E-commerce, and warehousing
- Secure a high delivery performance towards our customers
- Participate in the development of the global logistics setup
- Support internal requests of optimized transport time and costs
- Identify and implement IT digitalization improvements
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to develop procedures, programs, and initiatives to achieve operational excellence
- Controlling and monitoring global logistics costs
- Strengthen our collaboration with strategic logistics partners, e.g., warehousing and freight forwarders
- Tender management and freight negotiation
- Have a strong toolbox within logistics processes
- Have hands-on experience with similar supply chains
- Have an analytical and structured approach to identify root causes and implement corrective actions
- Have an open, innovative mindset and ability to work effectively in a team-oriented setting
- Self-driven way of working and take a driver role in the development of the area
- Enjoy working with various stakeholders across the organization
You are passionate about global logistics and bring an educational background within Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Shipping, or similar.
You have 3-5 years of experience from a similar position. You have good communication skills, are structured, and fluent in spoken and written English. Experience with Dynamics AX and D365 is an obvious advantage, and Excel experience is a prerequisite.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references.
Mail: JOB@fritzhansen.com. Please indicate "Logistics Professional" in the subject header.
Application deadline: 23rd of June 2021.
Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK.For questions related to the position, please contact: Christian Eichner-Larsen, Supply Chain Director, on phone number +45 2265 7565