Digital Specialist for Fritz Hansen with the responsibility for Social Media and Newsletters
Fritz Hansen is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to further strengthen the digital presence and content activation towards the growing community of design passionate people.
In close collaboration with your manager and digital team, as well as remote colleagues across the globe, you will ensure that all of the campaigns and brand content is set up and activated in the most effective and aesthetic way.
We seek candidates with a natural interest in knowing what is new and trending, who sees unique possibilities in how we can optimize the brand cointent and communication in various digital channels.
You will act as the expert and is expected to provide insights to the entire process of how we develop content, tailored to these channels, in the most effective way.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Social Media: Create and plan content for organic activation – take ownership of the process.
- Social Media: Set up paid ad campaigns for new launches and tactical activations
- Social Media: Be overall responsible for Community Management and User Generated Content from #Fritzhansen
- Newsletters: Layout and plan the private-, professional and partner newsletters in accordance with the editorial plan
- Newsletters: Set up initiatives and campaigns targeted new permissions in all segments
- Newsletters: Ensure integration between the newsletter database and the website and CRM system, and meet the growth KPIs for each segment
- Lead or assist various digital projects across different organizational channels
Skills & experience
- Experience from a global organization is considered an advantage (preferably from another luxury brand)
- 3-5 years experience with Social Media – and E-mail marketing
- Hands-on experience with ad campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn are considered an advantage
- Experience with MailChimp, or equivalent, is a requirement
- Preferably experience with other digital marketing disciplines (i.e. Website CMS, SEO/ SEM)
- Strong Project - and Stakeholder Management skills
- Naturally interested in the fast pace and rapid changes within Social Media channels and the ability to convert these into insights and ideas for the brand,
- Well organized, detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Aesthetic eye and creative approach to content creation and activation
- Ability to work as part of a team and make decisions individually
- High pace, calm mindset and a positive attitude
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Fritz Hansen offers
- Being part of a global organization and well-known brand
- Beautiful office settings in Allerød
- An informal, social and inspiring work environment with professional and passionate colleagues
The role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and is based at the Headquarters in Alleroed, north of Copenhagen.
If you would like to join an amazing team and help take the next step in an extraordinary design journey that has lasted for nearly 150 years, please send us your application and CV in English.
E-MAIL: Marcher Markholt A/S, Senior Consultant Jesper Christiansen: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: We hope to fill this vacant position as soon as possible, but no later than 01/08/2021.
QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE POSITION, Please contact: Digital Marketing Manager, Stefan Loges, email@example.com