FRITZ HANSEN is looking for a Student Assistant for the Product Management team
We are looking for a student to assist the Product Management Team for 15-20 hours per week. Product Management is a small team of 3 and is part of the Sales & Brand Management department, which is a global department working with colleagues in Europe, Asia & the USA. This is an opportunity for you to have a study-related placement and insight into how we do things in the design industry.
- Competitor analysis for furniture, lighting & accessories projects
- Researching products & pricing of key competitors from around the world
- Collating competitor input provided by colleagues from Japan, Korea & USA
- Supporting the Product Management team with ad-hoc tasks, such as pricelist validation etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Enrolled in a Business & Design related Bachelor or Master program, with a minimum of 2 years left of your studies
- Knowledge and interest in design furniture internationally
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Curious and eager to learn
- Able to communicate at all levels in the organization
- Self-motivated and deadline-oriented
- Structured and organized
- A good eye for the detail both in work and the product's design
- Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
FRITZ HANSEN OFFERS
- To be part of a global and well-known design company
- The opportunity to be working with flexible hours for 15-20 hours pr. week
- A friendly and inspiring work environment with professional colleagues
You will be working out of our beautiful office in Allerød, surrounded by an extraordinary design
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English.
Mail: JOB@fritzhansen.com. Please indicate the "Student Assistant Product Management" in the subject header.
Deadline: 28.03.2021, Workplace: HQ - Allerød, DK or home-based.
Questions related to the position, please contact: Head of Product management, Sam Crocker, SAMC@fritzhansen.com.